When working on an EMI application it is important to choose the material that will best fit your needs. There are a variety of different questions to consider when making the decision. Some of these questions might include:
What type of environment will this material be in?
What elements will the material be exposed to?
What does the material need to be resistant to?
What are the different material types to consider?
Will a soft or hard material work best? Durometer and Compression
Low Durometer (40)
Medium Durometer (50-70)
High Durometer (70 – 90)
Technical Data Sheets
- CE-001 (MIL-DTL-83528F Type A)
- CE-002 (MIL-DTL-83528F Type B)
- CE-003 (MIL-DTL-83528F Type M)
- CE-006 (MIL-DTL-83528F Type D)
- CE-012 (MIL-DTL-83528F Type K)
- CE-017 (MIL-DTL-83528F Type C)
- CE-022 (MIL-DTL-83528F Type L)
- CE-023 (MIL-DTL-83528F Type F)