It is not often you hear someone say they have a “favorite tape”. However as an authorized 3M converter, I’m not afraid to say it- I love 200MP by 3M. 3M 200MP is an adhesive that is coated onto a number of carriers, and liners that yield a number of different tape products. Each of these products have numerous applications. These applications range from membrane switches to graphic overlays. I have a few reasons for liking it:
Reasons 3m 200MP is a Good Choice
- It is a very clean adhesive in a number of different thicknesses.
- It has a competitive price point.
- It comes off the liner cleanly.
- It is great for a number of applications, and often the adhesive tape composition is antithetical to air bubbles, and wrinkles.
- It is environmentally green in its production without the use of solvents.
- It is available in a number of configurations as mentioned below.
- It is easier to die-cut than competitive adhesive tape products.
200MP by 3M Tape Compositions
Some of these tapes come in a roll format, while others can be supplied in sheet formats.
200MP Double Coated Tapes w/ PET Carriers
200MP Adhesive Transfer Tapes with Double Liners
200MP Adhesive Transfer Tapes
-467MP(available in a numerous of different liner formats including PET467MPF, Microchannel PCK paper 467MC, Microchannel PET 467MCF)
–468MP(available in PET 468MPF, MicroChannel PCK Paper 467MC, MicroChannel PET 467MCF)
NEDC laser-cuts, die-cuts, and otherwise laminates a number of different products with 200MP adhesive tapes. Oftentimes, having a carrier For more information on 200MP Products by 3M or you believe you have an application that could utilize it, please contact email@example.com.