Die Cut Capabilites
It is extremely advantageous to utilize a facility that has internal die manufacturing capabilities. We can rapidly customize and manufacture your tool right here at New England Die Cutting/American EMI Solutions. Our experienced ISO-9001:2008 registered craftsmen make all steel rules die to within at the least +/-.005". When the tooling required needs to be held to a higher tolerance standard, we can offer solid tooling to be held to +/-.002". We stock a wide range of steel rule and perforated rule, so when you need to make those critical and immediate changes to your tool- It will get done without interrupting your production schedule. We take pride in making the highest quality tools with production times that can't be beat in the industry.
DIE CUTTING is truly one of our specialties! Since 1982, NEDC has been producing a wide range of high quality die cut parts to many industries including Military/Aerospace, Electronics, Medical, Automotive and Commercial. As a top distributor/fabricator for 3M, W.L. Gore, WARCO, and MTI Groendyke, NEDC has immediate access to all of the most commonly die cut materials. Our brand new facility hosts only cutting edge technology equipment that can effectively produce gaskets from various materials. Single prototypes, short runs, low to high volumes- NEDC has the equipment to meet all your needs:
- HIGH SPEED PRECO - State-of-the-art machine used for high volume gasket production. Capable of kiss cutting, inline stacking/packaging, and roll winding
- CONTINUOUS AUTO FEED PRESSES - High to mid volume, small to medium size
- BOOK PRESS / CLAMSHELL - Mid volume, wide material range
- OVERHEAD - Mid volume, wide material range
- MANUAL CLICKER PRESSES - Lower to mid volume, small to medium size
View our extensive material list to support your current design need.